sábado, 23 de mayo de 2015

My Best Experience with a Friend

The best experience I ever had with a friend was approximately 5 months ago, It was when my friend Laura Mora and I went to the movies to see Insurgent, the thing that made special the experience is that the movie was in 4D, so it made all the movie unforgettable, after that the price of the ticket doesn't matter no even the plugging on the road , the only thing that caught our attention was the movie, it was a crazy thing, all the noise of the movie, all the smells, all the objects that fall down, we felt everything; but if someone ask me what is the thing that I'm going to remember about that day forever, I would say what happened after the movie, why ? Because after the movie when we was going down the electric stairs my lace get attached into the stairs and I was freaking out, so what made that day unforgettable was not the movie was the fact that I thought I was going to die.
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario