martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

My Bestfriend :)

Actually, I don't have a best friend or bestie or whatever, I used to have a best friend two years ago but we had a fight and we decided to end with our friendship.
But when we was besties she was completely different she was a kind person,she always help me and I was glad to have a friend like her, I know her eight years ago, we meet each other in second grade but we started to be best friend's in 3 grade, I arrived to this school in second grade and I was completely alone so we just started talking and BOOM we was best friend's, I hope she knows that she always is going to count with my support. Nowadays we keep being friends and she stills being a marvelous person,and I hope that maybe in the future we could fix our disagreements and recover the friendship that we used to have.
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario