domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

My Worst Experience with a friend

The worst experience that I have ever had with a friend was approximately five years ago when i went camping with my friend Katherine, we were in our tent, and it was like 11:00 pm when we heared a weird noise that sounds like a cow but deeper, we were so scared , I mean we were really scared, she was crying and I was going to scream really loud because we where eleven years and of course we were going to feel afraid if we were outside, in a forest and hearing scary noises, after think about what was going on , we both realized that the weird sound that we were hearing was just the wind,Nowadays it doesn't sounds scary but in that exactly moment it really was, Katherine and I stop being friends because we have a problem but I'm going to remember that day forever.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario